Learning through experience
Students gain career skills with summer internships
Wheaton students know how to make the most of their summers, gaining skills and experience, making professional connections and refining their career goals through internships, research and other opportunities at sites across the country and around the world.
The college supports these experiences through fellowship funding and advising programs that encourage students to reflect on what they’ve done, what they’ve learned and what that means for their future.
Read about a few of these summer experiences:
- Robert Black ’21, Enable Life Sciences LLC
- Oriana Camara ’20, Dangerous Productions
- Nathan Domingos ’20, Sundin Associates
- Melanie Gardiner ’21, Blithewold Mansion, Gardens and Arboretum
- Emma Girouard ’21, CultureHouse
- Ian Hamilton ’21, Cape Cod Repertory Theatre
- Riad Jaber ’21, Fujitsu Advanced Technology
- Genesis Maldonado ’20, Sayegh and Sayegh P.C.
- James Margotta ’21, Upper Gila Preservation Archaeology Field School
- Meshal Muzaffar ’21, Cleveland Legal Aid Society
- Joseph Perez ’20, City of Decatur, Ala.
- Isabel Reeves ’20, WHDH Channel 7
- Prabha “Sumina” Regmi ’21, Caring Heart Home Health Agency
- Sidney Sipes ’21, Southwick’s Zoo
- Nathaniel Wright ’20, Hawke TV