Your success in college depends on good health! Staying healthy in body, mind, and spirit is the key to your happiness and academic success not only while a student at Wheaton but in your future endeavors, as well. Understanding how to take good care of yourself is an ongoing discovery. The Counseling Center and Student Health Services are here to help you stay healthy by offering counseling, medical care, and health education and promotion.
The following web pages will connect you with the information and resources you need:
- What do I do if I get sick?
- I feel stressed, where can I find someone with whom to talk?
- How do I make an appointment?
- Where can I go to exercise?
- Where can I find healthy food choices on campus?
A healthy you—inside and out.