Because of ongoing local and global concerns about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), Wheaton College officials have decided to cancel most in-person Admission programs for now. This includes preview days, information sessions, open houses, on-campus interviews and informal visits. We have resumed in-person on-campus tours on a limited basis.
Please check back to this page for updates. For now, we encourage prospective students to attend one of our virtual information sessions or open houses, which include a video tour of campus.
We’ve developed ways for you to experience Wheaton virtually, to assist you and your family as you make important decisions about college. If there is something specific you’d like to see or learn about virtually, please let us know: Call 508-286-8251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations, you’re in!
You did it. You worked hard in school, put together a great application, amazed us with your accomplishments, impressed us with your potential and now you’re officially a Lyon—incredible! Savor the moment—and know that this is just the beginning.
We hope you’re excited to join our living-learning community at Wheaton—a place you can call home and a place where we help our students dream big and then realize those dreams. As an admitted student there are a few steps you’ll need to take to secure your spot and prepare to join us. Please review the information below and if you have questions, contact your admission counselor or the Office of Admission—we’ll be happy to help. Welcome to Wheaton!
Enroll and Make Your Deposit Payment
- Secure your spot at Wheaton by logging into your application portal and filling out the Enrollment Agreement form.
- After completing the Enrollment Agreement you will be able to make your deposit payment by following the instructions in the application portal.
- Deposit deadlines are:
- Early Decision I – December 18, 2020
- Early Decision II – TBD
- Early Action – May 1, 2021
- Regular Decision – May 1, 2021
- Transfer Students – please refer to your decision letter for your enrollment deadline.
Review Your Financial Aid Award (if applicable)
- Information about scholarships, grants, or loans you may have been awarded, was included with your acceptance letter and can be viewed in the application portal.
- To understand various aspects of your award letter, please refer to the Student Financial Services pages of our website.
- If you have specific questions, please reach out to email@example.com or call 508-286-8232.
Connect on Social Media
- Join the Wheaton College (MA) Class of 2025 and Transfer Students facebook page
- Instagram: @wheatoncollege and @wheatonadm
Get Your Gear
- Now that you’re a Lyon—it’s time to start looking like one. Check out all the gear available at the bookstore.
Summer and Beyond
- You’ll receive your Wheaton ID and Wheaton email address in the late spring.
- Look for other communications in coming months on Summer Orientation, how to select housing, and other important steps for new students.
Results that Matter
Just six months after graduation, 97 percent of Wheaton alumni in the six most recent classes have secured full- or part-time employment, are pursuing graduate/professional degrees or are gaining career experience through internships, fellowships or service opportunities.
Innovative New Curriculum
Our new Compass curriculum integrates greater flexibility to explore interests outside of a student’s specific major (more than 100 majors and minors offered at Wheaton), earn stacked mini-credentials that fuse coursework with internships, and receive ongoing, highly-focused mentoring.
Over the last five years, Wheaton College has increased aid from $39 million to close to $60 million and continues to increase aid to help make college more affordable.