Congratulations, you’re in!
You did it. You worked hard in school, put together a great application, amazed us with your accomplishments, impressed us with your potential and now you’re officially a Lyon—incredible! Savor the moment—and know that this is just the beginning.
We hope you’re excited to join our living-learning community at Wheaton—a place you can call home and a place where we help our students dream big and then realize those dreams. As an admitted student there are a few steps you’ll need to take to secure your spot and prepare to join us. Please review the information below and if you have questions, contact your admission counselor or the Office of Admission—we’ll be happy to help. Welcome to Wheaton!
Save the date
Join us on April 22, 2022 for Welcome to Wheaton Day, where we will welcome admitted students and their families to campus.
- Learn about academic programs from the faculty who teach them
- Hear about campus life from current students
- Learn about clubs, organizations, academic programs and more
- Have your questions answered about financial aid and financing options
Be sure to visit our Admitted Student Events page to see the evolving line up of spring virtual events!
Enroll and Make Your Deposit Payment
- Secure your spot at Wheaton by logging into your application portal and filling out the Enrollment Agreement form.
- After completing the Enrollment Agreement you will be able to make your deposit payment by following the instructions in the application portal.
- Deposit deadlines are:
- Early Decision I—please refer to your decision letter for your enrollment deadline
- Early Decision II—please refer to your decision letter for your enrollment deadline
- Early Action—May 1
- Regular Decision—May 1
- Transfer Students—please refer to your decision letter for your enrollment deadline
Review Your Financial Aid Award (if applicable)
- Information about scholarships, grants, or loans you may have been awarded, was included with your acceptance letter and can be viewed in the application portal.
- To understand various aspects of your award letter, please refer to the Student Financial Services pages of our website.
- If you have specific questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-286-8232.
Connect on Social Media
Get Your Gear
- Now that you’re a Lyon—it’s time to start looking like one. Check out all the gear available at the bookstore.
Summer and Beyond
- You’ll receive your Wheaton ID and Wheaton email address in the late spring.
- Look for other communications in coming months on Summer Orientation, how to select housing, and other important steps for new students.
Admitted Student Events
Wheaton’s admitted student event programming is designed for newly admitted students and families to connect, celebrate, learn and ask questions about the place they’ll call home for the next four years. You’ll hear from and engage with current students, alumni, faculty and staff—from admission and financial aid counselors to the college president—about what makes Wheaton the right college for you.
Life of a Lyon
Want a sneak peek at what life is like at Wheaton and have some fun while you’re at it? These events are what you’re looking for. You’ll meet a cohort of other admitted and enrolled students as well as a current Lyon, hear from our students about their transition to Wheaton, and play a little WINGO—think Bingo, but with a Wheaton spin—where you’ll have the chance to win some great prizes!
Financing your Wheaton Education
Join Director of Student Financial Services Susan Beard and members of the Office of Student Financial Services to hear about financial aid resources and financing your Wheaton education. Please note that this session is intended for U.S. citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders).
International Student Chats
Wheaton is currently home to more than 120 international students from over 40 different countries around the world. Join us to learn more about the international community at Wheaton as well as important next steps to prepare for enrollment in the fall. Moderated by Jason Laperriere, Associate Director of Admission, this conversation will feature current international students and staff from Wheaton’s Center for Global Education.
Results that Matter
Just six months after graduation, 97 percent of Wheaton alumni in the six most recent classes have secured full- or part-time employment, are pursuing graduate/professional degrees or are gaining career experience through internships, fellowships or service opportunities.
Innovative New Curriculum
Our new Compass curriculum integrates greater flexibility to explore interests outside of a student’s specific major (more than 100 majors and minors offered at Wheaton), earn stacked mini-credentials that fuse coursework with internships, and receive ongoing, highly-focused mentoring.
Over the last five years, Wheaton College has increased aid from $39 million to close to $60 million and continues to increase aid to help make college more affordable.