As parents, you invest a tremendous amount in your child’s education. But you may be surprised to know that tuition does not cover the full cost of providing a Wheaton education.
Tuition, room and board constitute about 80 percent of the college’s operating budget. Wheaton counts on the generosity of alumni, parents and friends to help make up the difference.
We invite every family to make an impact on their student’s education with a gift to the Parents Fund.
Wheaton Parent Ambassadors
- Serve as informed representatives of the parent community, be a positive Wheaton College advocate, and promote parent involvement
- Help contact parents of newly enrolled students to welcome them to the community
- Attend Parent and Family Weekend each fall semester and special leadership events for Ambassadors
- Attend or host regional events promoting the goals and mission of Wheaton College
- Make Wheaton a philanthropic priority with a commitment at the leadership level to the Wheaton Fund (minimum of $5,000).
Your involvement as a Parent Ambassador provides Wheaton with the important resources to pursue initiatives this year and in the coming years. For information about our Ambassador Program, please email Jean McCutcheon or call (508) 286-3432.