Where your potential is recognized and your journey from college to career is purposefully guided.
- Dolores Radlo, Dean of Academic Advising
- Lindsay Hawes, Office Manager
- Susan Friedman, Student Success Advisor
- Victor Omoayo, Student Success Advisor
- Marissa Lattanzio, Student Success Advisor
- Molly Leong, Student Success Advisor
- Beth Moriarty, Ed.D., Interim Director
- Chelsea Lenhart, Career Navigator
- Karen Single, Career Navigator
- Audrey Spina, Assistant Director
The Filene Center for Academic Advising and Career Services is an integrated hub for personal advising, professional mentorship and career success. Staff inspire and empower students and alumni to develop a comprehensive approach to planning for and achieving success both at Wheaton and in an increasingly more global world. In partnership with academic and career advisors, students will explore their strengths and curiosities and be connected with relevant resources and experiential opportunities. In building an institutional culture of inclusive and holistic advising, staff collaborate with and consult faculty and staff mentors in a manner that helps them to serve the current academic planning and future post-graduate needs of students.
To be a national leader in comprehensive/holistic career education and academic development that ensures our students reach their full potential and highest goals.
The values and best practices guiding our work include inclusivity, equity, honesty, integrity, empowerment, active listening, and establishing effective and meaningful working relationships.
The Filene Center for Academic Advising & Career Services
26 East Main Street
Norton, MA 02766-232