Your Wheaton journey is about to begin!
August 29-31, 2020
The Fall Orientation program is mandatory for all new students. It kicks off with an official welcome by President Hanno and the signing of the Wheaton Honor Code.
These three days before the semester starts will be filled with opportunities to meet your classmates, various educational sessions, exploration of the campus and final preparations for the first day of classes. Families are encouraged and welcome to attend on the first day.
In addition, Wheaton offers optional programs for new students in the days preceding the mandatory Fall Orientation program. The Early Arrival Programs are designed to help students build connections, access resources and support and find a voice in the campus community early on in their college careers. Registration is required.
Check-in and Arrival
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Students should follow the signs to their assigned residence hall, check in with the residence hall staff, and unload. To ensure a smooth experience with minimal wait, your arrival time is determined by your residence hall room number.
- Odd-numbered residence hall rooms: 8-10 a.m.
- Even-numbered residence hall rooms: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Athletes should communicate with their coach and the Athletic Department for arrival instructions. Your room keys will be in the Haas Athletic Center.
Early Arrival Students
Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
When you arrive to campus, please park your car in Lot #4 and follow signs at Pine Hall, where you will receive your room key and a copy of the program schedule.
Return to your car and Move-In! Keep in mind it may benefit you to relocate your car closer to your residence hall.
Participants in the Wheaton Outdoor Orientation Program, will arrive Saturday, August 22, 2020 and will receive detailed instructions on arrival to campus.
International students should coordinate travel plans with the Center for Global Education. Staff can assist with transportation from the airport. Room keys will be with Global Education staff.
Saturday, August 29, 2020, 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Please ensure these items are completed before arriving on campus, as they will impact your access to your room, participating in Orientation and starting classes.
- Student accounts must have a zero balance. Your account must be paid in full with pending financial aid, approved payment plan and/or payment. View your account at wheatoncollege.afford.com.
- Submit required health forms (found on the New Student page of Inside Wheaton)
- Submit a photo for your Wheaton ID (found on the New Student page of Inside Wheaton)
- Provide emergency contact information (found on the New Student page of Inside Wheaton)
- Download the Wheaton College mobile app to access a schedule of events, courses, dining menus, etc. Search for “Wheaton Mobile” in your Android or Apple app store.