Wheaton students are expected to become familiar with the information contained the Student Handbook and any official notices issued by offices of the college. Institutional notices are distributed via campus mail and Wheaton email. Just as they are expected to check their campus mailboxes and to read official institutional communications, Wheaton students are responsible for insuring that their Wheaton email is active and frequently checked.
The Student Handbook may be updated by addenda posted here by the Dean of Students Office or other offices of the college. Wheaton College reserves the right to revise existing policies and create new policies.
General college policies
- Affirmative Action via Staff Handbook (pdf)
- Bias Incident Policy & Reporting
- Fire safety
- Intellectual property
- Discrimination and Harassment Policies
- Technology acceptable use
- Costs and payments
- Accessibility Services
- Financial aid
- Fund-raising on campus
- Leaves of absence & withdrawals
- Meal plan
- Sexual and Gender-based Misconduct Policy (Students)