What is Student Employment at Wheaton?
There are two types of on-campus student employment funding at Wheaton College. Federal Work Study is the need-based student employment program at Wheaton. Students who are eligible for Federal Work Study are granted these funds through the financial aid process.
Students who do not qualify for need-based financial assistance may seek employment through the Wheaton Work program. Wheaton Work awards are given after a student secures employment at a department with available funds. Please note that departmental Wheaton Work funding is limited.
Student Employment at Wheaton is an opportunity for students to work on-campus to help defray college expenses and to gain valuable work experience and skills for the future. Please note that the College cannot guarantee available on-campus jobs for all students. However, students that are having difficulty finding employment on-campus are welcome to set up an appointment with the Associate Director for Student Employment at any time for assistance.
- Request for Work Authorization
- 2017 W-4 Form from IRS (complete in SFS with required IDs)
- M-4 Form (complete in SFS with required IDS)
- I-9 Form (complete in SFS with required IDs)
- Direct Deposit Form (print, complete and return to Payroll Office, 2nd floor Park Hall)
- Time sheet (complete and submit on insideWheaton)
- International Work Verification Form
- Pay schedule (located on the Payroll Office web site)