Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
26 East Main Street
Norton, MA 02766-2322
The second floor of the power plant; see the campus map (pdf)
During regular business hours, faculty, staff, and students should submit a work order request via the SchoolDude platform for all NON-emergency work, such as moving a file cabinet, maintenance-related repairs, and painting, transferring records to storage, etc. First-time users of the work order process on SchoolDude will need to register. Two passwords are required. The first will be your sign-in password and the second (which is your submittlal password) will always be ‘workorder’ (one word, small letters).
If you need additional assistance with this process, please call 508-286-3879.
For EMERGENCIES during business hours:
Please call the Physical Plant office at ext. 3879 to report the problem. The office will then contact the appropriate department for a response. Typical issues that fit the emergency category include loss of electricity, a clogged toilet, leaking, or flooding.
After 4:30 p.m.:
- Please call Campus Safety at 508-286-3333 for Emergencies
- Please call Campus Safety at 508-286-8213 for Non-Emergencies.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Karen Karevicius via email at email@example.com.
- Student Paint Requests, Van Rental, Keys: 508-286-3879 or 508-286-3880
- Mechanical Trades: Gary Pavao 508-286-3885 (power plant, plumbing & HVAC air conditioning/heating & ventilation)
- Building Services: Paul Petit, Interim Manager for Building Services 508-286-3877 (custodial services & materials management)
- Building Trades: Jon Lombardo, Facilities Manager 508-286-3874 (carpentry, electrical & locksmith)
- Grounds: Mark Flanagan, Acting Lead for Grounds 508-286-5632 (grounds & mechanic)