The Counseling Center offers a variety of FREE services, including but not limited to:
- crisis evaluation and intervention
- short-term counseling
- case management (referrals to off campus providers, groups, psychiatry, etc.)
- alcohol/drug education and consultation
- educational workshops, consultation and trainings for departments, groups and individuals on campus
- referrals for medication evaluations
The Counseling Center staff considers issues of student privacy to be of utmost importance. All services are strictly confidential. We will not release information about a student–or even acknowledge whether a student is being seen–without that student’s written consent. Although there are specific exceptions to confidentiality under Massachusetts law (e.g., when individuals present a danger to themselves or others), these exceptions are rare.