Please note that 25Live, the new online scheduling system for reserving event, gathering and meeting space is now live.
Please fill out the 25Live form to the best of your ability and keep the following in mind:
- Filling out this form does not confirm your reservation.
- Once we have received your request and our office has determined that facilities are available, you will receive confirmation paperwork via email.
- It is important that you read your confirmation paperwork carefully and contact our office with any questions you might have.
- Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive the 25Live confirmation email.
- Any changes or cancellations must be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make requests at least 10 business days prior to the event. Thank you.
What happens after I submit this form?
Each event form is received electronically by the Conference and Event Services office and processed on a first come, first served basis. Conference and Event Services Staff follow these steps to complete the process:
- Electronically, through a scheduling system (Resource 25) the availability of space is assessed and either a reservation is entered or the requester is contacted to make another selection.
- When there are no services or customized set-ups requested the reservation is entered and the requester receives a confirmation via email.
- When services or customized set-ups are requested the reservation is entered and service-providing departments receive a notification of the request. If services are available, then the reservation is completed and the requester receives a confirmation via email.
- Each week all events requesting services are reviewed by a group representing the “service-providing” departments; Thursday Morning Group (TMG) where logistical questions are discussed if necessary and contact is made with individual event planners as a result to fine-tune their event needs.
- Event forms and additions that are received in less than five (5) business days prior to the date of the event have a risk of being granted only a portion of the services that were requested, based on availability.
- Event forms are typically processed within a 24-hour time period, however forms submitted after 3:00 pm may not be handled until the next business day.