Thinking about taking a class at Wheaton this winter? The following information will help you get started.
Tuition for Winter Session is charged by course credit. A limited number of need-based grants are available, and students may be able to access federal and private student loans. Contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2022 Fee Schedule
Note: Special tuition programs, such as the college’s SACHEM affiliation or the discounts offered to Norton residents for courses during the fall and spring semesters, do not apply to the Winter Session offerings.
Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
A limited amount of financial assistance is available for Wheaton Students attending the winter session at Wheaton College. Students who are interested in applying for financial aid should complete and submit the Winter Session Financial Aid Application (pdf) by December 1, 2021.
Please note that funds are limited to Wheaton’s Winter Session and cannot be used to attend a winter program at another college. All winter session charges must be paid in full by January 1, 2022. Course registration(s) will be cancelled for students who have not paid their winter and spring charges by the deadline.
Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Pay on-line by ACH Payment: Campus Commerce allows you to make a one time payment from a checking or savings account with no fee.
- By Credit Card: Campus Commerce allows you to make your payment using a credit card. Please note that Campus Commerce charges a convenience fee for credit card payments.
- Wheaton will refund 100% of tuition if notice is received prior to the start of the winter term
- 90% will be refunded if the student withdraws from the course within the first two calendar days of the start of the class
- 50% will be refunded if notice is received during the third and fourth calendar day from the start of the class
- No refund will be given after the fourth calendar day from the start of the class