Other fees may apply depending on your status as a student. For more details, please see the Costs and Payments page of the Financial Services site.
The actual cost of attending the college can be substantially less for the hundreds of students who qualify for assistance in the form of financial aid from federal, state or college merit scholarship funds.
In addition, Wheaton places a high value on academic achievement and leadership and awards merit scholarships to outstanding applicants, regardless of financial need.
For more information about financing your education, please visit Student Financial Services.
Financial aid for the Class of 2023
- Average need-based package: $42,900
- Average academic/merit scholarship amount: $27,200
- Percent of class receiving academic/merit scholarship: 31%
Jobs on campus
- 46 percent of students held jobs on campus, earning an average of $2,000
- Top campus employers include Athletics, Filene Center for Academic Advising and Career Services, Wallace Library, Wheaton Fund and Campus Life