Thinking about taking a class at Wheaton this summer? The following information will help you get started.
Tuition for Summer Session is charged by course credit. A limited number of need-based grants are available, and students may be able to access federal and private student loans. Contact Student Financial Services for more information.
2020 Fee Schedule
|Lab fee (lab course)||$300.00|
Note: Special tuition programs, such as the college’s SACHEM affiliation or the discounts offered to Norton residents for courses during the fall and spring semesters, do not apply to the Summer Session offerings.
Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
A limited amount of financial assistance is available for Wheaton Students attending the summer session at Wheaton College. Students who are interested in applying for financial aid should complete and submit the Summer Session Financial Aid Application (pdf) by April 20th, 2020.
Please note that funds are limited to Wheaton’s Summer Session and cannot be used to attend a summer program at another college. All summer charges must be paid in full by May 1, 2020 (Session I) and July 1, 2020 (Session II). Course registration(s) will be cancelled for students who have not paid their summer charges by the deadline.
Payments may be made by the following methods:
- By Check: Submit with your Registration Form (Please make your check payable to Wheaton College)
- Pay on-line by ACH Payment: TMS payment gateway allows you to make a one time payment from a checking or savings account with no fee.
- By Credit Card: TMS Payment Gateway allows you to make your payment using a credit card. Please note that TMS charges a convenience fee for credit card payments.
- Wheaton will refund 100% of tuition if notice is received prior to the start of the summer term
- 90% will be refunded if the student withdraws from the course within the first two calendar days of the start of the class
- 50% will be refunded if notice is received during the third and fourth calendar day from the start of the class
- No refund will be given after the fourth calendar day from the start of the class