- Jani Benoit – Environmental toxicology of chemistry.
- Barbara Brennessel Emeritus – The use of genetic markers to assess the diversity of Ambystoma maculatum, spotted salamanders, Malaclemys terrapin, and the diamondback terrapin.
- John Kricher – Ecology, tropical ecology and ornithology.
- Shawn McCafferty – Systematics and phylogeography of coral reef fishes; Phylogeography of neotropical freshwater fishes; and conservation biology.
- Kathleen Morgan – Applied animal behavior and animal welfare; Behavior of animals in zoos and aquaria; Ecology of yellow-spotted salamanders; and Long-term behavioral and physiological consequences of exposure to prenatal stress.
- Scott Shumway – Coastal plant ecology, vernal pool ecology.
- Geoff Collins
- Matt Evans – Geoscience
- Jason Goodman – Geophysical fluid dynamics, paleoclimate, planetary oceanography
Aspuru, C. ’00 Water chemistry comparisons among interdunal vernal pools on Cape Cod.
O’Sullivan, J. ’00 Vernal pool certification in Westborough, MA using aerial photointerpretation.
Fahey, J. ’99, Stevens, J. ’98, and Mitchell, L. ’98 Spotted salamander population dynamics in the Wheaton Woods vernal pool.
Banks, C. ’97 Plant flood tolerances in interdunal swales.