Create your future this summer.
Immerse yourself in Wheaton Pre-College Programs where your interests and ideas meet academic excellence. In this 4-week experience, you’ll collaborate with esteemed faculty and newfound friends in a variety of college-level courses and enjoy all the amenities of Wheaton’s beautiful and welcoming campus.
Rising high school juniors and seniors access our extensive resources, including cutting-edge technology labs, studios and collegiate athletic facilities. Studies are balanced with college-life workshops, fun events and weekend trips. Your choices include credit and non-credit pathways, residential or commuter options and athletic tracks to meet your individual aspirations.
We support your academic potential while fostering independence, adaptability and social engagement — all to help prepare you for success in college and in life.
Choose your path
Wheaton Pre-College Programs offer two options that can be tailored to match your goals. Plus, you’ll also enjoy skills-based workshops and social events.
Explore your academic interests or try something new. Choose two courses in the areas that interest you most across the natural sciences, social sciences, arts, humanities, and technology. Gain new knowledge and a clearer direction for college and potential careers.
Level up your game in the classroom and your sport. In this one-of-a-kind program, you’ll select one course and train with professional NCAA coaches in Fencing, Swimming, or Strength and Conditioning. Expand your academic experience while honing your athletic skills.
All students participate in:
College-Life Workshops: In addition to your chosen track, you’ll participate in workshops that support your transition from high school to college. You’ll gain a competitive edge with specialized sessions focusing on study/life balance, time management mastery, and crafting compelling admissions essays.
Beyond the classroom: Pre-college life extends outside of your studies. You’ll enjoy a host of events and trips that encourage you to take a break and have some fun. Meet students who you don’t share a class, dorm or sports with and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Why Wheaton Pre-College Programs?
- Select from a variety of courses to meet your interests
- Hands-on learning – explore in the field, experiment in a lab, print in 3D
- Learn directly from Wheaton faculty with subject expertise and industry knowledge
- Access to cutting-edge technology with the latest tools and resources
- Credit or non-credit options for all courses
- Develop college-readiness skills
- Live on-campus or commute from home
- Delicious dining to meet all appetites and requirements
- A beautiful, self-contained campus in New England
- Join our welcoming, inclusive and supportive community
- Get access to fitness center, basketball courts, walking trails and more
- Attend on-campus social events and trips to popular regional destinations
Rising high school juniors and seniors, or equivalent. Students must turn 16 years of age by October 1, 2024.
July 6 through August 2, 2024 (early arrival and late check-out options available)
Classes meet Tuesday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 1 to 4 p.m.
Mondays: Open lab and studio time, as well as College-Life Workshops
Closing Reception, Friday, August 2: Classes will host a closing reception where students showcase their work for friends and family.
- May 20, 2024 (U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and non-U.S. citizens currently residing in the United States)
- March 4, 2024 (Non-U.S. citizens, located outside of the United States)
There is limited space in each course and program—apply early to secure your spot.
Picture yourself here
Explore all our campus has to offer from state-of-the-art classrooms and lab spaces to our newest residence hall and award-winning dining facilities. Meet up with friends at the fitness center or relax on the quad – which our students affectionately call “The Dimple.”