Share your Expertise
You are one of the most valuable resources for preparing current students for life after Wheaton. Your academic and professional experiences and your industry expertise make you an indispensable part of Wheaton’s network. Join our network of professionals committed to providing students with relevant industry information:
- Speak on major and career-related panels
- Participate in professional development programs on campus
- Join LyonsLink, and the Wheaton College (MA) LinkedIn group
Hire a Lyon!
Post a job or internship. Create an account as an employer and request approval to post positions through Handshake. New employer requests are reviewed daily.
Posting positions on Handshake allows you to have the broadest reach possible and it ensures all job postings are accessible to all students. If your organization regularly recruits at colleges, you may have a Handshake account already.
Here are some other resources you might find helpful.
- Getting started with Handshake as an employer
- Create an employer user account, join a company and connect with schools (Wheaton College MA)
- How to create a new employer profile
- How to post a job
- Your end-to-end virtual recruiting strategy
Career Resources for Alumni
Make an appointment to work with a career advisor or search Handshake for jobs, career resources, and career events.
Wheaton College adheres to the U.S. Department of Labor guidelines (pdf), and the National Association of Colleges and Employers Best Practices to define internship experiences. Employers considering creating and/or posting internship positions should meet these guidelines