We are invested in your academic success and here to help you maintain your access to disability-related services. Whether you have registered with our office in a previous semester or are just considering services, our office is always receptive to discussing your needs.

If you are a returning student who is already registered Accessibility Services (formerly Disability Services), then it is only necessary to submit your online academic request form for the current semester:

Academic Accommodation Request Form

If you are a returning student who has not yet registered with Accessibility Services, please follow the steps on the New Students page.

Emergency Evacuation: Students who may require assistance in an emergency evacuation are urged to identify themselves directly to Campus Safety.

Important Notices