Setting up email requires a number of steps; if you need assistance, contact the technology helpline at x3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initialize your password
If you are accessing your Wheaton email for the first time, you need to create your official Wheaton account.
Change or reset your password
Visit this link and follow the easy instructions to Change or reset your password
Choose how to access your email
You can access your email using nothing more than a web browser by going to Gmail.
Keeping your Wheaton Email after you have left Wheaton
If you would like to transfer your GMail and Google Drive data to a personal Google account please following these instructions…
- Make sure you have a personal Google account created (example: email@example.com)
- Log into your Wheaton Google account and in the top right hand corner select your account icon and underneath select “Manage your Google Account”.
- Under “Home” –> “Transfer your content” select “Start transfer”.
- Enter in your personal Gmail address and select “SEND CODE”.
- Log into your personal Gmail address and take note of the code that was emailed to you from your Wheaton account.
- Log back into your Wheaton Gmail account and go back to the “Start transfer” section mentioned above and enter in the code then follow the instructions to transfer your content. Note! Depending on how much data you have, it can take several days to transfer your content so please start the transfer well in advance of the scheduled deletion date of your Wheaton account.