Setting up email requires a number of steps; if you need assistance, contact the technology helpline at x3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initialize your password
If you are accessing your Wheaton email for the first time, you need to create your official Wheaton account.
Change or reset your password
Visit this link and follow the easy instructions to Change or reset your password
Choose how to access your email
You can access your email using nothing more than a web browser by going to Gmail.
Keeping your Wheaton Email after you have left Wheaton
If you would like to transfer your GMail and Google Drive data to a personal Google account please following these instructions…
- Make sure you have a personal Google account created (example: email@example.com)
- Log into your Wheaton Google account and in the top right hand corner select your account icon and underneath select “My Account”.
- Under the section labeled “Personal info & privacy” select “Control your content”.
- On the right scroll down to the section labeled “Transfer your content” and select “START TRANSFER”.
- You will be asked for your personal email address (which you will have to confirm), then it will give you the option to transfer your Email and/or Google Drive data.