We’re here for faculty, students, staff, alumni and the general Wheaton community.
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar! As part of our service, we are the office responsible for the integrity, accuracy and privacy of the official academic record.
We can assist you with academic transcripts, degree and enrollment verification, schedule of courses, monitoring the completion of degree requirements and transfer credits. Our staff also provides a number of other services; if you can’t find what you are looking for in our Registrar A-Z directory, feel free to contact us.
Our staff is currently working remotely Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30
The preferred method of communication is via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information for the 20/21 Academic Year
Due to the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), changes have been made to the following:
In consideration of the ongoing impact of the Covid-19 crisis, the Committee on Academic Standing has extended the Grade/Pass/Fail policies that were in place for the Spring 2020 semester to include Fall 2020, Winter 2021, and Spring 2021 semesters:
- Students may, if they wish, exercise the G/P/F option on any or all course(s) that they are taking in the Fall ’20, Winter ’21, and Spring ’21 semester.
- Any Ps recorded on a student’s transcript for Fall ’20, Winter ’21, and Spring ’21 will not count towards a student’s normal limit of one P grade in any given semester, nor towards the limit of three P grades allowed them during their four years at Wheaton.
- Students may fulfill any general education requirement with a grade of P for a course they take in Fall ’20, Winter ’21, and Spring ’21 semesters.
- Students may, for all majors and minors, fulfill major and minor requirements by earning a grade of P for courses taken in Fall ’20, Winter ’21, and Spring ’21 semesters.
- Students who are studying abroad in Fall ’20, Winter ’21, or Spring ’21 semesters, and receive a P in their courses will earn the same academic credit at Wheaton for that coursework as they would have earned under normal circumstances.
- The Committee on Academic Standing will determine the student deadline for submitting G/P/F requests.
- To elect the G/P/F option students should use the online form found at InsideWheaton
Registration Exceptions (Gray Cards)
- To request permission to enroll in a course, use the online form found at InsideWheaton
- To enroll in an Independent Study/Honors Thesis, ask your instructor to submit the request on your behalf
Major and Minor Declarations
- Complete the form available on InsideWheaton and send it to the Department Chairperson/Coordinator for approval
NOTE: Student forms are now available online at insideWheaton>WINDOW>Student & Financial Records>Online Forms for the Office of the Registrar
Students have access to their unofficial transcripts on insideWheaton to view current grades and academic history. Students may submit self-addressed envelopes to the Office of the Registrar if they would like copies of their grade reports mailed to them.
Please do not call the office about grades: Calling will not speed up the process. Grades will be available once all faculty submit their grades.
Declare Your Major
Sophomores: All Wheaton students are required to declare a major by the end of their sophomore year. Major declaration forms can be found on insideWheaton.
Assistance in choosing your major is available at Advising and Career Services.