Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
Political Science



Minor requirements

Political Science minor worksheet

It is possible for non-majors to have a minor concentration in either American politics or comparative politics/international relations. Each minor consists of a minimum of five courses in the appropriate area. The minor in American politics must include POLS 101 and at least one course in American politics at the 300 level. The minor in comparative/international politics must include POLS 109 or POLS 115 and at least one course in international or comparative politics at the 300 level.

Guidelines have been established by the economics, history, political science, sociology and anthropology departments for interdepartmental concentrations. The department offers a joint minor in Urban Studies with the sociology and anthropology departments.

Comments are closed.

Comments are closed.