- This event has passed.
Careers in Mental Health
February 28, 2018 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
William James College and Career Services of the Filene Center invite you to a program to learn about your future career options in Mental Health and Behavioral Health. Join Kaitlyn Peretti, PsyD, Associate Professor, Counseling Department from William James College for a Discussion on Your Career Options in Mental Health. Learn about the variety of Clinical Work in the Mental and Behavioral Health Field.
Wednesday, February 28th at 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. in Mars Arts & Humanities Building, Meneely, Room 102
This program is for students who are interested in an overview and discussion on:
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Social Work
- Various Branches of Psychology & Behavioral Health
- Level of Training: Bachelors vs Masters or Doctoral Degree; Scope of Practice and Licensure
- PhD vs PsyD
- Field Training, Career Setting and Specialities
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Getting Some Answers About Next Steps in a Career and/or Graduate School
If you plan to attend, please email Barbara Carnevale at email@example.com so we’ll order enough pizza for all. Thank you!