Welcome to Career Services
Where your potential is recognized and your journey from college to career is purposefully guided.
To inspire and empower students in identifying and developing career opportunities through the strategic exploration of their personal, academic and professional interests.
The Office of Career Services is committed to providing expert career guidance to liberal arts students through a customized career development process. Our approach includes interactive and educational programming and resources that enable students to understand and articulate the real world application of intellectual and practical skills gained in and out of the classroom. We work to cultivate an expansive career community that engages students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and employers to support each student’s lifelong career journey.
Explore Career Services at Wheaton
On-Campus Users: We are migrating our resources on things like resumes, cover letters, and job and internship searching to our new insideWheaton Career Services page under the Offices and Services menu.
Learn more about:
- Career skills, like writing resumes and cover letters, networking, and interviewing
- Career exploration and self-discovery
- How to search for jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, and research experiences
- How to access Wheaton Edge funding
- Upcoming programs and events
- The outcomes and impact our recent graduates have experienced
- The Career Services staff who can help me make sense of it all!
Spring 2019 Hours
8:30am – 4:30pm
Make an Appointment
Call (508) 286-8215 or visit the Filene Center front desk.
Come to Drop-In Hours
Monday: 9:00am – noon at the Filene Center; 1:30 – 3:30pm at the Marshall Center
Meet with a Career Peer Advisor
Trained students are available in the Filene Center in the evenings to help with introductory career questions!
Mondays: 4:00 – 8:00pm
Tuesdays: 5:00 – 9:00pm
Wednesdays: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Thursdays: 4:00 – 7:00pm