Welcome to Career Services
Where your potential is recognized and your journey from college to career is purposefully guided.
To inspire and empower students in identifying and developing career opportunities through the strategic exploration of their personal, academic and professional interests.
Career Services is committed to providing expert career guidance to students through a customized career development process. Our approach includes interactive and educational programming and resources that enable students to understand and articulate the real world application of intellectual and practical skills gained in and out of the classroom. We work to cultivate an expansive career community that engages students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and employers to support each student’s lifelong career journey.
Explore Career Services at Wheaton
On-Campus Users: We are migrating our resources on things like resumes, cover letters, and job and internship searching to our new insideWheaton Career Services page under the Offices and Services menu.
Learn more about:
- Career skills, like writing resumes and cover letters, networking, and interviewing
- Career exploration and self-discovery
- How to search for jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, and research experiences (information can be found on insideWheaton by choosing “Career Services” under the Offices and Services menu)
- How to access Wheaton Edge funding
- Upcoming programs and events
- The outcomes and impact our recent graduates have experienced
- The Career Services staff who can help me make sense of it all!
Career Services is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Make an Appointment
Students can login to Handshake to take advantage of our online appointment scheduling.
In order to ensure that students are prepared to make the most of their appointment with one of our full-time career advisors, first and second year students are required to first visit the Career Design Studio to meet with a Career Peer Advisor. After their meeting with a Career Peer Advisor, they will receive access to schedule appointments online using Handshake.