Welcome to Career Services
Where your potential is recognized and your journey from college to career is purposefully guided.
Explore Career Services at Wheaton
Learn more about:
- Career skills, like writing resumes and cover letters, networking, and interviewing
- Career exploration and self-discovery
- How to search for jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, and research experiences
- How to access Wheaton Edge funding
- Upcoming programs and events
- The Career Services staff who can help me make sense of it all!
Make an Appointment
Call (508) 286-8215 or visit the Filene Center front desk.
Summer 2018 Hours
8:30am – 4:30pm
8:30am – 3:00pm
About Career Services
To inspire and empower students in identifying and developing career opportunities through the strategic exploration of their personal, academic and professional interests.
The Office of Career Services is committed to providing expert career guidance to liberal arts students through a customized career development process. Our approach includes interactive and educational programming and resources that enable students to understand and articulate the real world application of intellectual and practical skills gained in and out of the classroom. We work to cultivate an expansive career community that engages students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and employers to support each student’s lifelong career journey.