2022-23 Residence Hall Move-in
- New Students – Friday, August 26, 2022
- All Returning Students – Sunday, August 28, 2022 and Monday, August 29, 2022
A student’s residency options in 2022-23 academic year include:
- Residential — Students who live on campus can expect residence halls to operate in traditional capacity with standard singles, doubles, triples, and quad occupancy, based upon room size. (not all room types are available to all students)
- Commuting — Students living at a parent, guardian, or other family member’s permanent residence and coming to campus to attend classes.
- Off-Campus — Students living in a residence that you own, rent, or lease and coming to campus to attend classes. Must qualify based on current off-campus policy.
- Studying Away (returning student only) — Students living and studying off campus as a part of a specific program (i.e. study abroad).
- Leave of Absence (returning student only) – Students in this case may choose to temporarily suspend their studies at Wheaton until the Spring semester. Additional paperwork required.
*Please contact Student Financial Services if you are considering changing your residency status. A change in your residency status may impact your financial aid award.