On This Page
More information about Wheaton’s planning for the 2021-22 Academic Year can be found on the Return to Campus webpage.
2021-22 Residence Hall Move-in
- New Students – Friday, August 27, 2021
- Second Year Students – Saturday, August 28, 2021 and Sunday, August 29, 2021
- All Other Returning Students – Sunday, August 29, 2021 and Monday, August 30, 2021
More information can be found on the Checking and Moving In page of the Return to Campus website.
A student’s residency options in 2021-22 academic year include:
- Residential — Students who live on campus should expect residence halls to be back to traditional capacity and rooms will revert back to their standard single, double, triple, and quad occupancy, based upon room size.
- Commuting — Students living at a parent, guardian, or other family member’s permanent residence and coming to campus to attend classes.
- Off-Campus — Students living in a residence that you own, rent, or lease and coming to campus to attend classes. Must qualify based on current off-campus policy.
- Studying Away (returning student only) — Students living and studying off campus as a part of a specific program (i.e. study abroad).
- Leave of Absence (returning student only) – Students in this case may choose to temporarily suspend their studies at Wheaton until the Spring semester. Additional paperwork required.
*Please contact Student Financial Services if you are considering changing your residency status. A change in your residency status may impact your financial aid award.
With an eye towards continued COVID mitigation, click here to download the 2021-22 Packing Guide.