The Office of Student Activities, Involvement & Leadership (SAIL)
The Office of Student Activities, Involvement & Leadership (SAIL) serves as an integral part of the educational process at Wheaton College. Our primary focus is to provide quality programs, services, and activities that complement the curriculum as well as enhance the overall student experience. SAIL provides students with multiple opportunities to become an important part of our community that supports individual expression and collective responsibility. The possibilities at Wheaton are endless so here are a few places to begin:
Check out our Student Organizations and What’s Happening @ Wheaton!
- Join one of the many student clubs or establish your own.
- Attend a lecture, workshop, or social event.
- Share your passion and plan an event.
- Take part in campus traditions.
- Hone your leadership skills.
- Run for a Student Government Association (SGA) position
- Play a club sport.
Want to start something new? Email email@example.com and set up an appointment!
Key Office Events:
- CORE (Campus Orientation and Registration Experience)
- Parents & Family Weekend
- Senior Week
- Leadership Awards