The International Student Early Arrival Program is important because it will help you contextualize what you are about to learn and experience at Wheaton College. Over three days, topics such as Cultural Adjustment, Classroom Behavior and Expectations, Student Support Services and Immigration Regulations will be discussed to prepare you to succeed during the time you are here at Wheaton. This is also the chance and opportunity to get to know your future classmates and make friends in an intimate setting prior to everyone arriving on campus.
We have attached an International Student Pre-Arrival Handbook (pdf) for your convenience. Please read it thoroughly as it contains information (transportation, logistics, money, banking, phones, etc) you will need prior to your arrival.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the handbook.
We have provided some useful links for you below.
Class of 2024 must arrive on campus by August 25th, 2020. After arrival, students will be required to attend the International Student Early Arrival Program on August 26th, August 27th and August 28th. After International Student Early Arrival Program, there will be a Fall Orientation program for all new students.
- International Student Pre-Arrival Handbook 2019 (pdf)
- 2019 Pre-Orientation Schedule (pdf) (subject to change)
- Visa Application Process (pdf) for incoming students
- Fall Orientation (follows the International Student Orientation)
- How to pay your tuition and fees for Wheaton College (pdf)
- Student Financial Services
- Academic Advising
- Map of campus
- Directions to Wheaton
- Banking and Phone information (pdf)
- Local Health Information