If you find yourself conducting remote classes or holding conference calls from afar–virtually travel back to campus with a Wheaton College virtual backdrop.
Please note that in order to successfully use this function on zoom, you are required to have the following:
- For PC: Zoom Version 4.4 or higher, Windows 7, 8, or 10, and 4 th generation i7 quad-core or higher processor.
- For Mac: Zoom Version 4.6 or higher, macOS 10.9 or later, and i5 quad-core or higher processor.
- Or have a green screen
For additional instructions and requirements visit Virtual Background in the Zoom Help Center
How to edit your virtual background:
- Login to your Zoom desktop client
- Click on your initials in top-right corner of Zoom and select ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Virtual Background’ on the left-hand side of the menu
- Click on the + symbol on the right of the screen and select ‘Add Image’
- Upload the images that you downloaded and the selected image will be your default
You’re all set! When you start a meeting, the background should automatically appear.
Click thumbnails to view and download background images: