The outdoor campus is open to the public for picture taking; whether it be for a wedding, prom, or otherwise. A request should be made in writing to C & E Services and should include the date and approximate time that they will take place.

Indoor photos are limited to events taking place within our facilities and at this time we are unable to accommodate movie filming operations.


Step 1: Contact the C & E Services office to request a date to be on campus for photo-taking.

Step 2: Submit the details of the photo opportunity in writing (email or otherwise) to the C & E Services office.

Step 3: C & E Services will confirm the request and will notify appropriate departments on campus.