As a Business and Management major, you will be required to participate in at least one internship experience as part of your capstone program during your senior year of study. The internship will connect to your concentrations and expand your understanding of that field.
Career Services at the Filene Center will support you in securing an internship, which may be pursued in the summer, during the regular semester, or during January break. The center also helps students to identify job opportunities.
Recent internship locations include:
- Actors Movement Studio, New York, NY
- American Red Cross, Pittsburgh, PA
- CBS Corporation, New York, NY
- Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
- Copley Society of Art, Boston, MA
- Dana Farber Cancer Center, Boston, MA
- FBI, Boston, MA
- Governor Deval Patrick, Boston, MA
- HBO Creative Services Department, New York, NY
- International Creative Management, New York, NY
- Moscow State History Museum, Moscow, Russia
- Mount Desert Island Biological Laboratory, Salisbury Cove, ME
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- National Zoo Invertebrate Department, Washington, D.C.
- New York Times, Washington, D.C.
- Office of the Attorney General, Boston, MA
- Offices of Us Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, New York, NY
- Oregon Zoo, Portland, OR
- Robert College English, Istanbul, Turkey
- Royal Thai Embassy & Permanent Mission of Thailand, Cottagegasse, Vienna
- Senator John Kerry, Washington, D.C.
- Shakespeare & Company’s Summer Training Institute, Lenox, MA
- SOFITEL Donngguan Humen Oriental, Congguan, China
- The Bhutan Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- The Legal Aid Society, New York, NY
- The Ohio State University, Department of Molecular Genetics, Columbus, OH
- Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- University of Texas School of Biomedical Sciences, Galveston, TX
- Vanity Fair Magazine, New York, NY