The Internet provides students, staff and faculty unprecedented access to information, opportunities and human resources.
The links provided are a starting point for you as you consider what it means to live in a diverse community and how you can gain access to relevant learning experiences away from Wheaton.
The links provided below will give you a step to connect with resources outside of our Wheaton campus community.
- Black Lives Matter Syllabus
- White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack
- Peggy McIntosh: Beyond the Knapsack
- Kimberlé Crenshaw: What is Intersectionality?
- The Urgency of Intersectionality
- The Intersectionality Wars
- Implicit Bias and Microaggressions: the Macro Impact of Small Acts- Derald Wing Sue
- Ten Years After: The New Jim Crow, Interview with Michelle Alexander
- Multimedia Company Based in New York City with global reach dedicated to South Asian Self-Expression, Cultural Anchoring, and Dialogue
- LA Times – Asian Enough Podcast
- Latinx Racial Identity Asks ‘Who Do We Think We Are?’
- Rights of Indigenous Peoples in the United States
- How the US Stole Thousands of Native American Children
- Advancing Indigenous Peoples’ Rights & Cultures Worldwide
If you have additional resources or corrections to information published here, please contact the staff at the center.