Please take note of the following revised dates for submission of honors thesis for May 2020:
- Sunday, May 10, 2020 — Honors Thesis Submission Date. A copy of the final Honors Thesis needs to be submitted digitally by 12:00 pm.
- Monday, May 11, 2020 –Recommendation for departmental honors due in the Office of the Registrar no later than 9 am. Virtual Honors Thesis parade at 11:30.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 — Committee on Academic Standing to recommend students for degrees and honors.
- Thursday, May 14, 2020 — Faculty meeting to award degrees and honors.
- Saturday, May 16, 2020 — Commencement
If you have any questions about these requirements, deadlines or any other aspect of this important phase of your honors requirements, please contact your thesis advisor.
Please keep in mind that even if you are not ultimately awarded Departmental Honors, the library would greatly appreciate receiving a copy of your thesis for the archives.
Very best of luck!
For more information about the honors thesis, follow the related links on this page or contact Dean Steve Viveiros (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Filene Center for Academic Advising and Career Services in Kollett Hall.