Now is your time to give back to begin your lasting tradition
What’s the Senior Class Gift?
The Senior Class Gift, a student-led initiative and tradition at Wheaton since the 1980s, is a way for the senior class to leave their legacy on the college through their own philanthropic efforts. A time-honored tradition, the Senior Class Gift is an opportunity for members of the senior class to make a meaningful contribution through the Wheaton Fund and the first step in becoming a loyal Wheaton Fund supporter.
By making a contribution through the Wheaton Fund for the Senior Class Gift:
- You show gratitude for all of the experiences and opportunities that you’ve had inside and outside of the classroom and you want to pay it forward.
- You are involved in the overall philanthropic health of Wheaton College.
- You help provide a Wheaton education to fellow students, regardless of their financial means.
- You are invested in the value of your Wheaton College degree.
- You want to leave a lasting legacy, enabling current and future students to benefit from the same exceptional education and experiences you have had.
- You believe in the Wheaton experience.