Now is your time to give back to begin your lasting tradition
What’s the Senior Class Gift?
The Senior Class Gift, a student-led initiative and tradition at Wheaton since the 1980s, is a way for the senior class to leave their legacy on the college through their own philanthropic efforts. A time-honored tradition, the Senior Class Gift is an opportunity for members of the senior class to make a meaningful contribution through the Wheaton Fund and the first step in becoming a loyal Wheaton Fund supporter.
By making a contribution through the Wheaton Fund for the Senior Class Gift:
- You show gratitude for all of the experiences and opportunities that you’ve had inside and outside of the classroom and you want to pay it forward.
- You are involved in the overall philanthropic health of Wheaton College.
- You help provide a Wheaton education to fellow students, regardless of their financial means.
- You are invested in the value of your Wheaton College degree.
- You want to leave a lasting legacy, enabling current and future students to benefit from the same exceptional education and experiences you have had.
- You believe in the Wheaton experience.
Meet the leaders of the Senior Class Gift
Neuroscience & Hispanic Studies
Hometown: West Islip, NY
Why did you choose Wheaton? Wheaton was the place for me because it offered me the best opportunities to reach my goals. It showed me the importance of being at a small school with people who care about you and your dreams.
Favorite Wheaton Landmark: Peacock Pond because my room freshman year looked out at it
Extracurricular Involvement: Varsity Tennis, Admissions Intern, Dean Wilhelm’s Intern, WAMs
What 3 words would you use to describe the Class of 2018? Talented, Outgoing, Caring
English, Business minor
Hometown: Beverly, MA
Why did you choose Wheaton? After High School I took a year off where I was working full-time, when I went through the process of applying to schools Wheaton felt like the right combination of students, faculty, and staff that made me feel at home. It was a gut feeling that paid off in a big way for me.
Favorite Wheaton Landmark: Everett Arch
Extracurricular Involvement: Dean’s Intern with the Preceptor Program, Intramural Athlete, Student Worker
What 3 words would you use to describe the Class of 2018? Driven, Passionate, Fun