The Mary Lyon Leadership Society recognizes and honors those who support the college at a leadership level. Leadership giving by members of the Mary Lyon Leadership Society accounts for, on an annual basis, more than 90% of the Wheaton Fund.
Increased annual giving to the college through the Wheaton Fund has not only helped to address pressing needs but has also reduced spending of endowment income, thus preserving Wheaton’s long-term financial resources.
Mary Lyon Leadership Society commitments can be made in installments but must be fulfilled by June 30 of each year. In addition, corporate matching gift programs can make membership in the Mary Lyon Leadership Society more attainable, allowing you to double or even triple your gift to Wheaton.
Mary Lyon Leadership Society Giving Levels
With your gift at the Mary Lyon Leadership Society level, you will be recognized as a member of the Mary Lyon Leadership Society and you will also receive invitations to special events and exclusive communications from the college.
Young Leaders Circle
Current Students – Alumni 9 Years Out
Gifts made at the following levels will allow membership in the Young Leaders Circle:
- $900-$999 (2012) Alumni 9 Years Out
- $800-$999 (2013) Alumni 8 Years Out
- $700-$999 (2014) Alumni 7 Years Out
- $600-$999 (2015) Alumni 6 Years Out
- $500-$999 (2016) Alumni 5 Years Out
- $400-$999 (2017) Alumni 4 Years Out
- $300-$999 (2018) Alumni 3 Years Out
- $200-$999 (2019) Alumni 2 Years Out
- $100-$999 (2020) Alumni 1 Year Out
- $50-$999 Current Students
Mary Lyon Leadership Society
Alumni 10 or More Years Out, Parents, and Friends
Gifts made at the following levels will allow membership to the Mary Lyon Leadership Society:
- $50,000 or more Wheaton Benefactors
- $25,000-$49,999 Trustees’ Circle
- $15,000-$24,999 President’s Circle
- $10,000-$14,999 Eliza Wheaton Circle
- $5,000-$9,999 Wheaton Partners
- $2,500-$4,999 Muriel Reynolds ’24
- $1,000-$2,499 Mary Lyon Circle
Consider recurring gifts or corporate matching gift programs to increase your impact to Wheaton.