The following information relates to your parking registration application process. Student parking space on campus is limited, and permits are issued on a first come, first served basis. Applications received after the deadline, July 10, 2020, may not receive a parking decal. The annual parking registration fee is $180.00 ($90 per semester). All parking registrations will result in an automatic charge to your student account. Please pick up your parking sticker when you arrive on campus in the fall. A copy of the College Parking Regulations and map will be issued at that time.

Information for specific constituencies is found below.

1st and 2nd Year Students: Will be required to park in Lot 3.

Student Residents of College-owned Houses: All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with Campus Safety, including those parked next to houses. Parking on the grass or in fire lanes is prohibited. If the parking area next to your house is filled, you must park in one of the student parking lots.

Junior Year Abroad Students: Because decals are issued on a first come, first served basis, you should register your car on campus before the start of the school year, even if you plan to be on campus only for the spring semester. In this case, the parking fee is $90.00.

Students with Off-campus Course Assignments: If you will need your car to travel off campus as part of required course work, you need to register it to park on campus. As noted above, decals are issued on a first come, first served basis, and if the available decals have been issued before you apply, you will not be permitted to park on campus.

Commuting Student (students living off campus): For the fall 2020 term, commuting students will not be subject to the parking registration fee. However, commuting students will still need to register for a parking permit to be able park on campus in any available student parking area.

Please note that Wheaton College is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage to any vehicle or its contents while parked on campus; and vehicle owners are encouraged to have the appropriate insurance to cover vandalism and theft.

Non-resident students must submit a ‘Nonresident Student Vehicle Information Form’ to the Campus Safety office. The form can be completed and downloaded from Commonwealth of Massachusetts website.