The Watson Box Office accepts cash, credit and debit cards. We open one hour prior to each performance.
Unless otherwise noted events are free and open to the public. Only events that require tickets will be posted in on our Current Season listing. For a full calendar of our events please look at the college calendar.
We believe that everyone should have access to live performances. If you are in need of accessibility support, whether it be a hearing assist device, seating accommodations, access to low-cost or free tickets or something else, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised: productions often includes effects such as strobe lights or loud sound effects. Warning signage will be posted at both the Box Office and the theatre entrance when necessary. Patrons who may need advance warning of such effects may contact us at email@example.com for information about any upcoming programming.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final. The Wheaton College Box Office does not issue refunds nor do they issue exchanges unless a performance is canceled by Wheaton College.
- Unauthorized duplication of your confirmation may prevent your admittance to the event.
- For Wheaton students, faculty & staff: ticket purchases for Arts@Wheaton events fall under the standards of the Wheaton Honor Code. Students, faculty, and staff may be asked to present a Wheaton ID before collecting reduced priced tickets.
- The Box Office staff reserves the right to request identification to verify the identity of parties collecting ticket orders.
- Your confirmation is not your ticket(s). Tickets must be collected at the Watson Box Office on the night of the performance.
- Performances are general admission seating. Patrons choose their seats on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Photography and/or the use of recording devices during performances is strictly prohibited.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the theatre staff.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the theatres.
- Programs are subject to change without notice.
Requests for group ticketing should be directed to the box office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.