In response to the ongoing impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Wheaton College has altered its operations. More information about our return to campus is available here.
As a result, ALL arts events for fall 2020 will be virtual. Virtual events are open to the public. Registration links will be available on the College Event Calendar and on the Watson Box Office website as they become available.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this global challenge and we look forward to welcoming you back to campus when we are able to resume normal operations.
The Watson Box Office accepts cash, credit and debit cards and personal checks. We open one hour prior to each performance.
Unless otherwise noted events are free and open to the public. Only events that require tickets will be posted in on our Current Season listing.
For a full calendar of our events please look at the college calendar.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final. The Wheaton College Box Office does not issue refunds nor do they issue exchanges unless a performance is canceled by Wheaton College.
- Unauthorized duplication of your confirmation may prevent your admittance to the event.
- For Wheaton students, faculty & staff: ticket purchases for Arts@Wheaton events fall under the standards of the Wheaton Honor Code. Students, faculty, and staff may be asked to present a Wheaton ID before collecting reduced priced tickets.
- The Box Office staff reserves the right to request identification to verify the identity of parties collecting ticket orders.
- Your confirmation is not your ticket(s). Tickets must be collected at the Watson Box Office on the night of the performance.
- Performances are general admission seating. Patrons choose their seats on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Photography and/or the use of recording devices during performances is strictly prohibited.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the theatres.
- Programs are subject to change without notice.
Requests for group ticketing should be directed to the box office staff at email@example.com.