Stay connected, informed, inspired
Your multi-channel source for Wheaton news
You care about Wheaton and want to stay abreast of the college’s latest news and developments. You want to hear more about our college’s amazing students, faculty, staff and alumni, and learn about the innovative programming and courses that distinguish Wheaton as a provider of a cutting-edge, interdisciplinary liberal arts education.
You’ve come to the right place.
We are committed to keeping you regularly informed of Wheaton’s happenings. Here’s how to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest college news:
- Subscribe to Wheaton Week, a weekly e-newsletter that is sent throughout the academic year. Receive news delivered directly to your inbox on exciting faculty and student achievements, innovative collaborations, campus developments and much more.
Subscribe to Wheaton Week
- Read Wheaton Magazine, our glossy award-winning magazine, which is available online and in print, published three times per year—fall, winter and spring. It’s loaded with stories on Wheaton’s incredible alumni, students, staff and faculty, and, of course, Class Notes. (If you aren’t receiving the magazine, and want to subscribe, email us at email@example.com, so we can add you to our distribution list.)
- Visit our online news page, which is regularly updated with new content spotlighting all things Wheaton.
- For alumni, don’t miss our monthly e-newsletter geared toward Wheaton graduates. (If you aren’t already receiving the e-newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Follow us on social media!