- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
Alerts will be added as they are received... Please check this site on a regular basis throughout the week.
LIS FYI: REMINDER: Back again… Atomic Learning Summer Contest!
Who: Wheaton College Faculty and Staff
What: Atomic Learning Summer Contest
Why: Win Prizes… (and learn stuff)!
We are invited to join a special email series that highlights both professional and personal development—and did I mention there are prizes involved? We had many Wheaton winners last summer!
Focusing on self-improvement, Atomic Learning's Summer Session provides weekly tips to break down critical topics, such as increasing student engagement and shifting instructional practices, into an easy-to-digest format. To encourage learning and reflection, each time a learner shares a takeaway they’ll be entered for a chance to win $300 in prizes!
Ready to get started?
Simply visit www2.atomiclearning.com/summer-2016 for details, sign up for your own growth, and share this information with peers and colleagues!
For more information please email Sue Morgado Morgado_Sue@wheatoncollege.edu.