Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History

Academics

1992- 

Davis House/ 9 Howard St./ Campus Shop

The attached carriage house of this private residence was "The Campus Shop," a gift shop catering to Wheaton students from 1948 until 1992 when the College purchased the property. A plaque on a stone in the front yard remembers the long-time proprietor of the shop, a friend to many at Wheaton.

First used for faculty/staff housing, it was converted to a student residence during the summer of 1994 and later became the home of the Center for Global Education.

Comments are closed.