Kollett Hall/ Academic Computing Center
The Academic Computing Center, which had its origins in a small classroom in Knapton Hall, was moved to the Charles Anderson Dana wing of the Science Center in 1987. In 1997 it was named the Kollett Academic Computing Center.
In 2006, the space was renamed The Kollett Center for Collaborative Learning with the mission of stimulating productive teaching and learning for faculty and students, and in 2010 it was renamed Kollett Hall, becoming the home for the Filene Center for Academic Advising and Career Services.
Kollett Hall was named in memory of Francis "Fred" Kollett, Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science and Director of the Academic Computing Center from 1979 to 1997.
The Filene Center for Academic Advising and Career Services, originally the Filene Center for Work and Learning, was named in memory of Catherine Filene Shouse, class of 1918.