Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History

Academics

1957- 

Young Hall

Young Hall, the first building on Lower Campus, was the first of a three-dorm unit built east of Peacock Pond in response to a plan for college expansion.

Named for Sarah Belle Young, Professor of English, Registrar, and Secretary to the Faculty from 1909 to 1946 (Registrar Emerita, 1946-1973).

 

Comments are closed.