Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History

Academics

1958- 

Tennis Courts and Athletic Fields

Designed by Shurcliff, Shurcliff & Merrill in 1958, new athletic fields and tennis courts behind the President's House (to the east of Clark Center) replaced smaller units scattered across the campus. In particular, the new tennis courts replaced the existing courts on the site of Meneely Hall, which was constructed in 1959.

Comments are closed.