Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History

Academics

1941-2001

Naylor House/ 40 Howard St.

A student house on Howard St. was named for Mrs. Naylor, from whom the property was purchased by the College in 1941. The construction of Beard Hall required the removal of the Infirmary built in 1954 and the 19th century Naylor House (40 Howard Street) next door.

Comments are closed.