Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History

Academics

1936- 

Potato Cellar

Built into the hillside east of the Doll's House, the cellar was used to store large quantities of potatoes raised on college land in the mid 1930s. The original statue of Hebe was kept here in the 1970s, and it is still used for storage.

Comments are closed.