Kilham Hall, designed by Cram and Ferguson, was built in the winter and spring of 1932 on the site of the west wing of Old Metcalf Hall. In 1933, when New Metcalf Hall was constructed, the two dormitories were connected via Hebe Parlors. Kilham Hall opened in the fall of 1932.
Kilham was named named for Annie March Kilham, class of 1870. Miss Kilham took a class in teaching at Wheaton in 1869-70, and remained at the Seminary to teach Latin, English, German, Mathematics, Natural Philosophy and Astronomy from 1870 to 1875 and in 1885-86.