Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History



Power House, New

The "new" Power House was built in 1925. An additional boiler and engine were installed in 1935, bringing the total number of boilers to four. In 1933 a heat control system was installed in 24 of the college buildings. Two boilers were replaced and other work done in 1958-59. An addition in 1968-69 accommodated additional equipment.

Comments are closed.