Doll's House/ Old Power House/ Laundry/ Tower Hall
This building served as the power house and laundry until 1925, when a third floor was added and it was remodeled into a residence. Called "Tower Hall" at that time, it was commonly referred to as the "Doll's House" by 1931. Used for several purposes over the years, it now houses administrative offices.
"The Doll's House also owes its identity to Dr. Park's joy in naming things. When it was converted to a dormitory, Dr. Park thought its rooms were so small that students would have to be the size of dolls to enjoy them." ("What's In a Name?" Alumnae Magazine, Winter 1986, p. 29)