Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
College History

Academics

1927-1963

33 Taunton Ave./ Hodges House/ Wetherell House

The College purchased this house from Thomas and Jessie T. Wetherell in 1927 for a faculty residence. After it was renovated, it was used for housing male workers, so it was sometimes called the "YMCA." It was demolished in 1963.

Comments are closed.