11 Howard St./ Brick Cottage/ / Wheaton Retreat
Deeded to the Trustees by Mrs. Wheaton in 1894, this house was also known as the Brick Cottage or Wheaton Retreat. It was used as an infirmary because of its "airy rooms and sunny exposure" until the purchase of King Cottage in 1908. In the 1980s-90s it served administrative purposes, such as Human Resources offices. It is now a student house.
Arthur Cutler (1874-1945), who was the College’s Business Manager from 1921 to 1928 and the Manager of the Department of Grounds and Buildings from 1928 to 1940, lived for many years in the house which later bore his name.