Technology Support Service Level Agreements
Wheaton has arrangements with a variety of vendors that may get you discounts on technology.
These vendors include:
- Apple (for Mac software and hardware)
- Dell (for PC hardware, software, and accessories)
- Gov Connection (for miscellaneous parts and peripherals, e.g. external hard drives, memory sticks, etc.)
- SHI (for Adobe products)
For general guidance on acquiring technology, explore the links below or contact Carol Specht in Technology Support at 508-286-5680.
- Technology you will need at Wheaton
- Buying a computer (including vendor financing options)
- Buying software
Note that Microsoft Office and Antivirus software are available for download on campus: see our software download page for more information
Faculty and staff
For Wheaton-related administration, research, and teaching
- Request a computer or other technology
- Computer Allocation Policy
- For faculty:
- request additional technology for teaching or research by filling out our request form , or contacting a liaison. (Deadlines: May 31 for purchases beginning July 1 and November 17 for purchases beginning January 1.)
- request software once a year as part of the academic software purchasing process by contacting Scott Hamlin or a liaison. (Deadline: May 31)
- apply for Academic Technology Innovation funds twice a year. (Deadlines: May 31 for purchases beginning July 1 and November 17 for purchases beginning January 1.)
- For staff: request software for administrative use by contacting technical support at x3900
- Software may also be already available on campus: see our locate software and equipment page
- To replace toner in campus printers contact Carol Specht in Technology Support at 508-286-5680.
For personal use, see: