My gift. My way.

Helen Brown Leaman ’57Helen Brown Leaman ’57

Former president of Waynesborough Country Club, Paoli, Pa.

Volunteer for Elwyn, Inc., a human services organization 

Torch bearer, 2002 Olympics

Married to Richard Leaman Jr. for 55 years; mother of two; grandmother of six

“Wheaton has blessed my life in so many ways. It provided an environment that allowed me to be myself, and to get to know my professors and fellow students. Its uniqueness served as an incubator for learning, exploring and growing, and for developing treasured, lifelong friends. So, in considering ways to pay tribute to the college, my husband and I chose to establish an endowed scholarship in honor of my history professor, Nancy Norton. In the classroom, she demanded a great deal from us, but she made learning American history fun. And her eyes twinkled when she was playing tennis, cheering on the Red Sox, or just being the wonderful human being that she was. Today Wheaton is an extraordinary place, offering unlimited opportunities for learning. It is a privilege for us to support future generations by establishing the Nancy Norton Endowed Scholarship through our estate plan and by contributing now to an annual Wheaton Fund scholarship.”

Your gift. Your way.

Learn how you can give for the future right now. Call the Office of Gift Planning at 508-286-3459 or visit wheatoncollege.edu/gift-planning.

Photo by Hunter Martin